Fifth International Conference
under Severe Conditions
Environment and Loading
June 4-6, 2007
It is now CONSEC’07 minus 2 months, and it is my pleasure to let you know about the last details of the conference.
First of all, I have to thank all the participants (over 230 at this time) who have registered yet. This is a sign of the real interest of future debates and exchange of scientific and technical information at CONSEC’07.
Proceedings have just been finalized for being printed and available at the Conference. They will finally consist in 2 volumes including 205 papers in 1944 pages, and I take this opportunity to thank all authors and contributors, as well as reviewers and the Conference Secretariat, who made possible to collect and prepare such a high-quality amount of scientific and technical material.
. I warmly encourage you to make sure participating to this event, using updated information on CONSEC’07 website http://www.consec07.fr :
- The detailed scientific program with parallel and plenary sessions has been finalized and made available
- Registration is and will remain open until the conference itself. However the service and organization will be smoother if you register now.
- Please notice that the last deadline for the post-conference tour with the unique visit of Chinon power plant is April 15th, 2007. Don’t miss this opportunity !
- An interesting program has been proposed for accompanying persons so that you and they can fully enjoy the visit to France, don’t hesitate to register now.
- An accommodation form is made available, however please notice that hotel reservations in Tours are guaranteed only until May 3rd, 2007.
The 5th international Conference on Concrete under Severe Conditions of
Environment and Loading (CONSEC’07) will be held in Tours,
France, from June 4-6, 2007.
The objective of the CONSEC Conferences is to focus on concrete
infrastructures, either subjected to severe environment or severe
loading, or any combination of severe conditions. Experience from the
performance of existing concrete structures, and especially under
severe environmental conditions, severe accidental loading or extended
lifespan, has demonstrated the need read next...
More than 310 abstracts from 42 countries have been submitted for presentation at CONSEC'07 conference by the end of March, 2006.
These abstracts are currently under review by a panel of experts for selection, and the notification of acceptance will be sent to authors early in June, 2006. read next...
Conference deadlines :
Notification of abstract acceptance
||June 1, 2006
Deadline for paper submission
||October 1, 2006
Camera-ready papers (final submission - authors registration)
||January 30, 2007
Final announcement - deadline of early registration
||March 1, 2007
| CONSEC’07 conference
||June 4-6, 2007